Add the finishing touch to your garden with this wonderful cascading fountain. This compact and versatile solar fountain looks great in any setting, be it in your garden or on your balcony. The water flows from the top of the fountain and gently cascades down into each tier below.
This modern, chic water feature cleverly disguised to appear as fine quality granite stone is actually made from high quality polyresin material, which is lighter and more practical than stone. Combining classic looks and modern manufacturing techniques, polyresin is both frost and UV resistant, helping this water feature to withstand the elements. Its cast stone effect finish makes it ideal for outdoor use. This feature is entirely self-contained including the pump and internal reservoir - just add water, plug in and enjoy.
Why solar power?
Solar powered water features allow you to enjoy all the benefits of a water feature without the need for mains power.
- Environmentally friendly - the solar features are quiet and non-polluting
- Cost effective - no operating costs and minimal maintenance
- Easy to move around - you can place your solar feature anywhere you like in your garden or on your balcony, just as long as the solar panel can see the sun
- Quick installation - no need for digging an armoured cable down your garden which can be costly and time-consuming
- Safe - there is no risk as solar power is very low voltage
Suitable for outdoor use
- Height: 42cm (16.5") x Diameter: 43.5cm (17.1")
- Solar panel and pump with 3m (10ft) cable supplied
Made from high quality polyresin - hard-wearing and will ensure product durability Fully self-contained - no need for an additional reservoir Overflow lips - direct water flow between each tier Compact size - allows more versatility in where the feature can be placed Stone effect resin - UV & frost resistant for extended durability