- Height 75cm (2ft 5½in)
- Width 49cm (1ft 7¼in)
- Depth 49cm (1ft 7¼in)
- Base Width: 23cm (9in)
- Battery backup will allow your feature to function even in overcast weather
- Suitable for outdoor use - highly durable, and UV and frost resistant
- Super bright white LEDs allow you to enjoy your feature even after dusk
- Water is recirculated in the reservoir within the feature - fully self-contained, with no need for you to purchase a reservoir
- Classic birdbath design - perfect for both modern and traditional gardens
- Durable, weather resistant, and maintenance free
This water feature combines a rustic, old-world charm with clever modern technology. It is solar powered, which means it is environmentally friendly and economical to run. This beautiful piece is elegant, reliable, and user-friendly.
This charming Castille Birdbath boasts a number of clever features that make it easy and economical to use. It can be enjoyed any time of day or night - the solar panel stores up energy which can be used at a time of your choice. The super bright LEDs automatically illuminate if the pump is running after dusk, adding to the soothing ambience, and allowing you to enjoy your feature any time of day.
The feature comes with four fountain heads, allowing you to choose between 1, 6, 7 or 8 jets. The water cascades down the first tier and into the basin below, where it is recirculated through the feature. This feature is fully self-contained.
Fountain will automatically start working daily as soon as the battery has charged enough to run Selection of 4 fountain heads - you can choose 1, 6, 7, or 8 fountain jets Solar power is environmentally friendly and economical to run Solar energy can be stored up and used any time - day or night